Saturday 4 February 2012

Once again I have failed...

GO HERE!!

If your one of the poor souls that has read over the last three or so posts; waited on your computer chair collecting dust and spider eggs inside your brain between now and the last three months, refreshing your page countless time in hope of seeing the new update...you do not exist!

CLICK HERE!!!

In order to get a post graduate three month internship working in a studio, I whored out my bloggers account to create an all new shiny space where employers can see all the shit I created over the years, without having to read through piles of self serving BS written by myself. Instead now they just have to read through a more to the point self serving BS written by myself...or can just look at the pretty pictures, whatever their choosing.

IF YOU HAVEN'T PUT IT TOGETHER YOU CAN GO THERE BY CLICKING HERE!!

For the most part my plans that were once for this blog will be moving over there, so feel free to head over by clicking on one of the above obnoxious links. For achieving purposes I will continue to post the remainder of all work relating to my Final Year project here, until that well has run cold and dry. I plan to eventually still do everything I wrote about prior, just it will take some time as right now I am working full time at Animmersion studios as a 3D junior modeler.

...GO CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG

For now though, check out the below unfinished header that I originally intended to replace the evil dead one.

No comments:

Post a Comment