Wednesday 9 February 2011

EXPOTEESSssssss...sss

After a somewhat tough couple of month in terms of work, I've received good news. I, along with 100 of other students studying in my year, have been chosen to get our final year projects showcased by the Expotees program at Teesside University. This is good because I will have a chance to show off my finished work to possible employers, as well as other folks in the animation industry that I wish to impress. Subsequently I've had to put together an image to be published in their annual handbook, which will go along side a photograph of me with a brief text description of what I am doing (this blog but very very very abridged). This is what I put together:


I'll admit it was a breath of fresh air to be able to draw something that wasn't a stick figure for once, in what feels like a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment